Caribbean Studies CAPE: A CXC Study Guide
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Page Count: 192 pages
Suitable for: CAPE students, 16-18
Out of stock
Study Guides for CAPE have been developed and written by CXC to provide CAPE candidates in schools and colleges with resource materials to help them prepare for their exams. Matching the topics in the syllabus, the student-friendly structure and content enable students to develop their skills and confidence as they approach the examination. Written by an experienced team comprising of experts in the CAPE Caribbean Studies syllabus and examination, and teachers, this Study Guide covers elements of the syllabus you must know in an easy-to-use double-page format. Each topic begins with the key learning outcomes from the syllabus and contains a range of features designed to enhance your study of the subject.
- Features of the guides include:
- Engaging activities that help you develop the analytical skills required for the examination
- Examination tips with essential advice on succeeding in your assessments
- Did you know? boxes to expand your knowledge and encourage further study
- Fully interactive material online, incorporating multiple choice questions and sample examination answers with examiner feedback to build those skills essential for the examination
|Dimensions||7.68 × 0.39 × 10.43 in|
There are no reviews yet.